- Can I opt out of receiving alerts?
- I didn’t receive an alert, how do I know my device is compatible to receive alerts?
- Will I still receive wireless emergency alerts if cellular towers are affected by the situation?
- Will I receive an emergency alert if my phone is connected to Wi-Fi?
- Devices purchased from other countries
- Apple devices certified by a Canadian wireless service provider
- Android devices certified by a Canadian wireless service provider
- Are other mobile devices (e.g. tablets) capable of receiving emergency alerts?
- What does it mean to have a wireless device that is compatible with Wireless Public Alerting?
- Why is my wireless device receiving multiple messages for the same emergency alert?
Still have questions?
We're here to help best direct you to the appropriate Alert Ready partner.Contact us