If an alert disappears when the device is unlocked or acknowledged, the alert should still be available on the device.
Generally, the following tips may apply to your device:
- For iOS devices, swipe down on the main screen to see all notifications, including alerts.
- For devices with an Android operating system, the location of the alert may vary based on the device manufacturer:
- Samsung users check Messages / Conversations log
- LG users check WPAS application
- Google users (Blackberry, Motorola, Pixel, Essential) check Messenger>Settings>Advanced>Wireless Alerts
- Alcatel users check Messaging>menu>Cell Broadcast
Please refer to the device user guide for specific instructions.